Screen sharing allows remote participants to view your computer’s desktop. You can share the screen fully or partially to showcase a process on your computer or demonstrate a new product to your audience. The remote screen control lets you go even further. You can share your screen or take control of a participant’s screen and command it from your location.
There are certain applications allow users to share their screens with other network contacts through a remote access tool. To use the free service, just go to the ezTalks application and fill in your registration form and create username and password.
This free screen sharing tool is an application, compatible with Windows PCs and Mac OS X, which allows users to run small software that gives them access to the screens of a selected user. In order for the system to work, you just need to send a screen-sharing invitation and wait for your friend’s acceptance.
The application is designed to facilitate remote access operation, bringing it to a less professional environment. In this way, anyone can perform and use its functions. With just three simple steps, the application releases screen sharing between the two or more users.
With screen sharing and remote screen control, you can:
- Sell technologies to potential customers, eliminating inconveniences and travel costs.
- Demonstrate processes using running programs (Excel, Numbers, Photoshop, etc.)
- View documents, websites, or projects you are working on with your co-workers.
- Train customers and employees regardless of their locations.
- It can be used as virtual classroom software to demonstrate processes remotely on the computers of training participants.
Sharing your screen is easy as counting to 3!
- Download this screen sharing application.
- Open the application and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
- Register with its website and start sharing data and screen with other users.